On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 06:45:48AM -0500, Neal Hogan spoke thusly:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Denny White <denny...@cableone.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>   <ORIGINAL MESSAGE CONTENT SNIPPED FOR BREVITY>
> >
> > Okay, dumb-ass me. Sitting here looking at the screen it finally
> > dawned on me I'm not looking at 2 physical cpu's, per se, but
> > instead 2 built onto one chip. Gee, I wish I would've come up
> > with that beforehand instead of opening my mouth and removing
> > any doubt in regards to my hardware ignorance. Only thing in
> > my defense is I've never owned anything like that before. Before
> > getting this laptop given to me, my fastest box was an aging dell
> > dimension Pentium IV 2.66. No dual-cores, no dual-cpu's. Time to
> > slink off now. ;)
>
> I'm sure there are other dumb-asses out there ( I just saw one in the
> mirror a minute ago) . . . your post will come in handy for those
> dumb-asses who actually check the archives.

There are other unintelligent life forms out there? Hallelujah, I'm
not alone anymore, and my cd's should arrive today. Life is good.
Thanks, Neal. ;)

Denny White

> --
> www.nealhogan.net          www.lambdaserver.com

() ASCII ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
GnuPG key  : 0x1644E79A  |  http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net
Fingerprint: D0A9 AD44 1F10 E09E 0E67  EC25 CB44 F2E5 1644 E79A