This is the best advice you will get.
Don't try duel booting until you know what you are doing.
And I'm not trying to be a smartass.

----- Original message -----
From: "jean-francois" <jfsimon1...@gmail.com>
To: "Jan Stary" <h...@stare.cz>, misc@openbsd.org
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:40:55 +0200
Subject: Re: Install difficulties

I installed the very standard procedure 'all disc' on 'sd1'

then when with the bios I start on the sd1, windows says 'no os' and on
sd2 the grub has disapeared too (I used to have sd0 free, sd1 win, sd2
linux).

Therefore I don'nt understand why installing openbsd on sd0 has changed
anything on the MBR of other disks ?

Le jeudi 09 juillet 2009 C  08:03 +0200, Jan Stary a C)crit :