2009/7/9, jean-francois <jfsimon1...@gmail.com>:
> Something has been changed which prevent sd1 and sd2 to start however no
> data loss.
>
> I don't understand, I have launched install on sd0 ?

I suspect you had the bootloader on sd0 originally. I suggest you
install a new one and configure it appropriately.

Afaik the windows boot program is installed at the start of the
partition. Grub is installed somewhere on the disk as well. In both
cases the MBR of the boot drive effectively leads the bootloader from
elsewhere into memory and jumps. Both systems are fine, but neither
has a pointer from the booted mbr.