Aaron Mason wrote:
I'd be happy to preorder a CD, I just need to have the money to pay
for one, and I'm behind on bills...
I'm in the same boat. This year has been brutally tough for my business.
I simply cannot afford a CD.

However, I simply cannot do without OpenBSD.

So I will mention that other useful page:

http://www.openbsd.org/donations.html

They now accept direct donations in a variety of ways.

I just signed up for a $5 USD a month subscription using PayPal.

I suggest that anyone seeing hard times consider donating a small amount.
After PayPal fees, a hundred $1 donations is still around $72 extra for OpenBSD.

Anyone who has counted change to buy food knows that even a few extra bucks can make your day a whole lot better!

Chris Bennett