Ouch you're right. Whilst I have some kind of Acpi in the X30 (1.1 or 1.2) its
Apm works better so I use Apm only + hibernation made from floppy. The X200
might only work with Acpi for hibernation :(
------Original Message------
From: Robert
Sender: owner-m...@openbsd.org
To: shweg...@gmail.com
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: Thinkpad x200 suspend to ram and to disk newby help
Sent: Oct 24, 2009 17:43

The X200 uses ACPI.
ACPI suspend is still work in progress afaik.
Last thing i read about it is that suspend kind of works in some cases,
but the resume part doesn't...

The X30 is an APM system, so that doesn't realy work for the X200.

I don't miss suspend/hybernate support on my X200 -
iirc Theo and some other dev are using 40-series Thinkpads which
use APM, so they have working suspend.

If i missed the crucial acpi-suspend-works commit, i'd be glad to be
corrected.

- Robert