> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 07:45:58AM +0100, Tomas Bodzar wrote:
> > Ufff, did you read link which I send before?
> > http://www.kernel-panic.it/openbsd/embedded/
> > Because there is everything described including mounting fs ro,
> > install and so on.
>
> It's giving bad advices.
>
> You can setup a soekris using a perfectly normal install using
> pxeboot and a serial cable. If still you want to tweak things, you
> can do this after the install.
>
> There's absolutely no need for a soekris "howto".

No kidding.  I'll quote just one line from the document to
prove the point that the author is missing the point.

    Pri Mas  SanDisk SDCFB-64                LBA 490-8-32  62 Mbyte

The third world has larger CF cards (apparently because all the old
ones died because their sectors were rewritten too much, so the meme
goes.)

Or to put it simpler:  get a life.