On 4/22/10 2:05 AM, Pete Vickers wrote:
In keeping with your 'lets get something up on there to point the whiners at',
how about adding this:

* Add support for RFC5837 to OpenBSD's IP stack.

This could be suitable task since it presumably has 'cool factor'&  is an
easily definable task, and is not trivial to write.

/Pete

Hi Pete,

With all due respect. May be I didn't read the list right, but I didn't see your name here:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/ports/geo/openbsd-developers/files/OpenBSD?rev=1.53;content-type=text%2Fplain

Meaning you are not a developers. May be I am wrong. That list is for what the developers fell they have on their todo list, not a list of users request. So, that may be they can get help, not for them to take requests!

If you want it, may be you could start it right?

I sure have no intention of starting a list of users requests at all.

Sorry not my intentions what so ever. I fell grateful to even get what they gracefully share with me and that's a gift in itself. For what was/is important to me, I pay them to do it, if they are interested in what I may need, or try to do it myself when time allow me to do so.

Best regards,

Daniel