Sorry, if my explanation don't have enough details.

- The internet connection is an E1
- There are ~150 users (IPs)
- The company give full internet access to the clients. With no service restriction.
- There only a C class LAN.

E1 --- OpenBSD Firewall --- LAN with ~150 IPs

The problem is to distribute equally the bandwidth to the users. My first approach is a CBQ rule by user giving a minimum bandwidth quote and using the "borrow" option, to use the remaining bandwidth when some users don't waste the bandwidth. But the number of rules is so big.

I hope that my explanation can be useful.