----- Original Message ----

Well since you're talking service level agreements it is understandable that
you
might want to do such a thing and in such case you would have no choice but to
create the individual queues/rules manually or by script.

Still, likely you will run into other issues, such as the number of queues
available by default in the code that may need to be tweaked.  See a post
earlier this month to misc@ about how to do that.

Also, perhaps there will be a performance hit in the evaluation of all the
queues that might be more hindering than helpful?  Best to let the devs speak
that though.

---
James A. Peltier     james_a_pelt...@yahoo.ca