During recent months I've joined some mailing lists with fairly good
signal to noise ratio on a specific topic, the only snag being that a
distressingly large number of otherwise sane messages have been
written using mail clients (fsvo) that by default bury the content in
"rich" formatting that makes it hard for old-style mail readers to
cope.

Telling people off for their choice of mail clients is not an option
(some at least have had that choice made for them), so as a workaround
I probably need to start looking around for a mail client that will
make reading Outlook and peers' output less painful.

Does such a beast exist, preferably among OpenBSD packages (as in, it
has to run on OpenBSD, but I can build locally if needs be)?

I've tried and hated both Evolution and Thunderbird, but surely there
must be other choices?

- Peter
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/