2011/2/11 Tissio Fechine <precheca...@yahoo.com.br>:
>> Wow, you didn't even bother looking at the license did you?
>
> Yes.. Because I'm talking about brcm80211, and you are referring to other
driver's license. You didn't even bother looking at the e-mail subject did
you? :D

I did read the subject, but I wasn't aware that Broadcom had released
more than one version of their driver for that chipset. The driver I
referred to is for that same chipset you spoke of as well.

None-the-less, I am not too proud to admit I am wrong on list. My
apologies Tissio. You are right, and for both our sakes, I hope that
the driver ends up being ported.

-Sky