On 2013-10-26 19:01, Denis Fateyev wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Sébastien Luttringer <se...@seblu.net>wrote:
>
> > Nothing wrong with this substitution. opensmtpd alias config file should
> > be inside opensmtpd configuration directory.
>

> It shouldn't. At least, in Debian and Fedora.

What's the point of a dedicated directory for your mailers' config files,
if you're going to keep some files outside of it?

Also, why would you NEED to have an existing aliases file and share
it between mailers? Is it common to have many mailers using the same
aliases file?

If you REALLY need to keep a pre-existing aliases (foreign to you
package), can you just symlink /etc/opensmtpd/aliases -> /etc/aliases ?

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera