On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 10:56:50AM +0100, Michal Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> Hi All,

Hi,

> I???ve been using OpenSMTPD on OpenBSD to run my email server since at least
> 2015, and this setup has been working really well for me since.
>
> [...]
>
> Am I missing something in the configuration, or is this something that needs
> to be fixed in smtpd?
>
> I???m running OpenBSD 6.5 patched to 005_libssl (so I guess it???s the
> -stable flavour), with stock OpenSMTPD distributed with OpenBSD 6.5.

Sorry, it took a while to start looking at this.

We're very close to 6.6 freeze so I'm not comfortable addressing this in
the current timeframe.

A possible fix to your issue would be to add ' to the allowed charset in
util.c, can you try and see if it is enough to solve your issue ?

--
Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org            patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gilles