> On 10 Aug 2019, at 16:19, Gilles Chehade <gil...@poolp.org> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 10:56:50AM +0100, Michal Krzysztofowicz wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>

> Hi,

Hi Gilles,

> [...]
> Sorry, it took a while to start looking at this.

Thanks a lot for getting back on this and sorry for a delayed response - I
somehow managed to miss your response!

> We're very close to 6.6 freeze so I'm not comfortable addressing this in
> the current timeframe.
>
> A possible fix to your issue would be to add ' to the allowed charset in
> util.c, can you try and see if it is enough to solve your issue ?

I’ll try that tonight or tomorrow. I actually have a test plan I can run to
replicate this issue, so I’ll be able to confirm if this works. I’ll send an
update to the list in the next day or two.

Best Regards,
Mike

--
Michal Krzysztofowicz