September 9, 2019 3:37 PM, "Reio Remma" <r...@mrstuudio.ee> wrote:

> Hello!

Hello,

> Slowly digging into filters.
>
> Now I'm curious if it's possible to modify the recipient after say spam check
> in data-line? I get
> the impression that rewriting rcpt-to at that stage is impossible, but my
> goal would be to
> redirect/quarantine high scoring spam to a special e-mail address.

By the time you start receiving DATA, the RCPT TO decision has already been
taken
in the SMTP transaction, so that would basically be a jump back in time.

> Would it be doable somehow?

If you want to rewrite the RCPT TO, then not doable without your filter issuing
SMTP transaction itself by connecting and playing a session.

If you want to junk (add X-Spam header), then you can simply have you filter do
buffering of DATA and prepend header on commit (what filter-rspamd does).