Negative:

/data/git/opensmtp # qlist -Iv libressl
dev-libs/libressl-3.0.2

/data/git/opensmtp # qlist -Iv libevent
dev-libs/libevent-2.1.8

/data/git/opensmtp # make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory '/data/git/opensmtp'
Making all in openbsd-compat
make[2]: Entering directory '/data/git/opensmtp/openbsd-compat'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I../smtpd -I../openbsd-compat
-I../openbsd-compat/err_h -I/usr/include   -march=skylake -fomit-frame-pointer
-O2 -pipe  -fPIC -DPIC -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wuninitialized -Wsign-compare
-Wformat-security -Wsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-pointer-sign
-Wno-unused-result -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-builtin-memset -fPIE -D_BSD_SOURCE
-D_DEFAULT_SOURCE  -c -o arc4random.o arc4random.c
arc4random.c:167:21: error: macro "arc4random_stir" passed 1 arguments, but
takes just 0
 arc4random_stir(void)
                     ^
arc4random.c:168:1: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
before '{' token
 {
 ^
make[2]: *** [Makefile:445: arc4random.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/data/git/opensmtp/openbsd-compat'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:418: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/data/git/opensmtp'
make: *** [Makefile:350: all] Error 2

Have not tried openssl yet. Anything I can do to help hunting this down?

Ede