Hello list,

Undefined problem with mail infinite looping if I send messages from mail
server's localhost to any domains outside.

If I sent mail from mail server itself (from localhost) to aliased
addresses and virtuals on the same mail's server domain, all the
messages delivered fine even sent from localhost.

In two sentences:
Sending from localhost to 'remote' addresses > infinite loop
Sending from localhost to 'local' aliases and virtual users > all works fine

In both ways I'm using Mutt locally on mail server. Mutt connects to
127.0.0.1:25 in clear without any auth.

$ cat /etc/smtpd.conf
table aliases db:/etc/mail/aliases.db
table virtuals db:/etc/mail/virtuals.db

listen on lo0 tls pki smtp.domain.tld mask-src no-dsn hostname
<heloname> tag SMTP

action "local-aliases" lmtp "/var/dovecot/lmtp" rcpt-to alias <aliases>
action "virtual-users" lmtp "/var/dovecot/lmtp" rcpt-to virtual <virtuals>
action "outbound" relay src <sources> helo-src <helonames>

match auth from any for any action "outbound"