table reject-subnet file:/etc/mail/reject-subnet (contains 192.168.2.0/24)
table reject-domain file:/etc/mail/reject-domain (contains nothing)
table reject-domain file:/etc/mail/reject-domain-helo (contains nothing)

action "local-aliases" lmtp "/var/dovecot/lmtp" rcpt-to alias <aliases>
action "virtual-users" lmtp "/var/dovecot/lmtp" rcpt-to alias <virtuals>
action "spampd-in" relay host smtp://127.0.0.1:10025
action "dkim-sign" relay host smtp://127.0.0.1:1027
action "outbound" relay src <sources> helo-src <helonames>

match from src <reject-subnet> for any reject
match from any mail-from <reject-domain> for any reject
match from any helo <reject-domain-helo> for any reject

match from local for local action "local-aliases"
match tag SPAM_IN fro local action "local-aliases"
match from any for domain <domains> action "virtual-users"
match tag SPAM_IN from any for domain <domains> action "virtual-users"

match tag DKIM_OUT for any action "outbound"
match auth from any for any action "outbound"

Martin