Finally fixed smtpd looping behavior.

/etc/dkimproxy_out.conf points to message signing keys which have insufficient
permissions to read.

Affected rules:

listen on lo0 port 1030 tag DKIM_OUT
action "dkim-sign" relay host smtp://127.0.0.1:1030
                                               ^^^^^^^^
match from local for any action "dkim-sign"
                                               ^^^^^^^^
match tag DKIM_OUT for any action "outbound"

Martin