July 25, 2020 2:26 PM, "Éloi Rivard" <eloi.riv...@aquilenet.fr> wrote:

>> In my opinion, table-ldap from extras is doomed as it relies on a lib
>> that
>> is barely maintained and doing LDAP asynchronously is painful.
>
> Are you saying the support for table-ldap may stop in a near future?

Nope, the table API has been fairly stable for a long time so there is
no extra work for me to leave it as is, it won't stop in a near future
but I won't invest time in it as... I don't use it.

>> I doubt the
>> code will go much further than it currently does.
>
> However, would you still accept patches for ldaps support?

Yes, but I won't test these patches, I'll only review them and it will
be easier to get them in if you find a couple users willing to test.