USA TODAY - Important

Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.  (He
doesn't want gun rights for citizens)
This takes literally 2 clicks to complete.

Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only  take a few
seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro  gun  folks you
know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.. This
upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the  Supreme Court
accepting the  District of Columbia  case against the right for individuals to
bear arms.

First - vote on this one.  Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote
- then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll -
click on the link below.  The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give
individuals the right to bear arms?  Vote here: Yes!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!