97 % YES. When I voted yes it dose and it will mean just that for ever and
personally,
 I don't give a crap what the Supreme Court thinks.
 Who in the hell ask them anyway? Really ! Who ask them?
  When the Supreme Court is call in to research the Constitution of the
United States and tell me what it is saying, Then they are trying to rewrite
the meaning and undo what much grater men gave up life and liberty to pass on
to me and my fellow Americans. The greatest document ( LAW of the Land )
ever written.
 Not one of the members of this Supreme Court today would give up their pay
to make a stand for freedom.
We are a free people as long as we Govern our selves.
Larry Melton
**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)