If anyone ever thought that these politicians who support legislature ever
wrote the bills they supported they are entirely wrong.  HSUS is writing the
majority of the bills that are going on across the nation against animal
ownership.  They have a formula and it is tweaked for the state that it is
being promoted in but you start reading one and then another and another and
they all read the same.  Other lobbyists do the same thing.  This is how they
ensure that their agenda is promoted and not something that they don’t want.

Sorry, my eyes have been opened this past couple of years fighting the HSUS.
Politicians in the majority of this are just puppets for the lobbyists with the
most money to pull their strings.  We have to cut these strings (money) and
thrown the politicians out.  Then we have to make laws where no money from
lobbyists or big interests can ever legally get their strings attached to the
politicians again.  When they do break the law (both) we need to prosecute
instead of turning our heads and saying, “Well, that is Washington, D.C.”

CathyM

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories

Kill "The Killing Fields" Bills of the HSUS

 <http://www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com>
www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com