Cathy,

It makes no difference which administration is controlling the power the
bills are not written by the people who do the voting, however in this day
and age of political one upsmanship we need to point out the flaws of the
competition while remaining silent about the flaws of our (or the other)
side.  an they wonder why most people don't vote, they are tired of the one
sided BS that goes on in the mainstream media and talk radio.

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com