From: "Admin. II, Dee" <sh...@patriotactionnetwork.com>
To: "linda.h...@sbcglobal.net" <linda.h...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sun, December 26, 2010 8:00:01 PM
Subject: Check out "Unfunded Pensions Force Property Tax Hikes" on Patriot
Action Network

Patriot Action Network

Admin. II, Dee Check out the discussion 'Unfunded Pensions Force Property Tax
Hikes'So, tell us, what are the state's going to do about the unfunded pensions
of their government? Is there going to be state bailouts?

Discussion posted by Dr. Mike Spaulding, OH Dist 4 Co:
Corsi's Red AlertECONOMIC CRISIS Pensions force property tax spike New Jersey
faces highest allowance gap in nation The State of New Jers...

Discussion link:Unfunded Pensions Force Property Tax Hikes

About Patriot Action Network
  83971 members
35682 photos
361 songs
6963 videos
 47384 discussions
1936 Events
42701 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on Patriot Action Network, click here