If you’re running a 10.90 cross-compiled by 10.1.10, you should do a native
compilation from 10.90 to 10.90. Otherwise gc-renamed-object? won’t be
open-coded, which could affect performance.

As for other problems from this transformation, I’m working on cleaning up the
system-pair-car usages. But so far there’s nothing problematic in the runtime
system. There are known problems in sos and edwin though.