Hello,

I see that there are new builds for ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04, but
unfortunately the glibc from cent 7 is a bit older. As I was trying to run
some fiberfox simulations with motion and all, it made my computer swap by
using over 19 GB of ram. Of course we have servers for heavy duty stuff,
but they are too old for the released version of mitk diffusion.

I tried building it some time ago from source, but getting qt running was
just too much of a hurdle since stuff can't be easily installed on these
servers. So for the actual questions :

- Is there a build for older glibc somewhere which might not have reached
the download page?
- Say I just go without building the qt interface (which I tried while
writing this, and it needs cmake 3.5, whereas I have 3.3.1, so too bad for
now :/)

Well anyway, what are the easy options for running on servers that people
are using?

Thanks,

Samuel