Hi Samuel,

it is possible to install a standalone command line app of Fiberfox to do
simulation on already created tractograms and dwi images, as the ones you can
create with the design tools of Fiberfox. You will also require a specific
parameter file in order to configure the simulations. You can parametrize it
from the graphical interface of Fiberfox, then save it to use in the command
line app.

The installation of the app with the good dependencies, but without all the Qt
dependencies is however a bit of a hurdle. I was able to accomplish it by doing
this :

- First enable the Cmake option MITK_BUILD_CONFIGURATION to mitkDiffusion (or
DiffusionRelease or DiffusionWorkbench, etc ..) and start a configure step.

- This will activate the required inner and outer ibraries for the linking step
of the build to work. It however also enables all graphic applications, so in
order to clear all Qt related build steps, you will need first to place back
the option MITK_BUILD_CONFIGURATION to custom.

- Then, deselect all of the Applications (MITK_BUILD_APP_* options) and
deselect or empty all options related to Qt. I also suggest you not to build
Shared Libs and Testing, targets which can depend on Qt even when building
without it.

- Configure, check that no Qt dependencies or path are present in the options,
Generate and start building !

Alex