For the record, I disagree strongly with 4+ band EQs for decks.
Emphatically.  It's a ton more work for skin designers to have to deal
with some hypothetical variable number of eq knobs.  Show me just one
midi controller with 4 labeled EQ knobs.

The only place I've seen 4 knobs is on the high-end Xone 92, and I've
heard more than one DJ complain about it.