Le 22/07/2015 23:02, Owen Williams a écrit :
> For PRs that people think are ready and would like to merge in, can you
> list the actual numbers?  Our PR list is very dense and fast-moving.
>
> I am willing to take a look at the PRs that are in flight, but I can't
> guarantee that I will agree that everything is low risk or ready to
> merge.  If people trust me enough to make that decision then the process
> can work, but if not then I'd rather not spend the time doing the
> review.  If someone asks for my review and they don't like the answer,
> then they didn't want a review, they wanted a rubber stamp :).  I am
> admittedly quite conservative when it comes to LGTMing a PR for the
> beta, but I'd argue that's what we need.

I trust everyone who is willing to take a look at the PR I make and give
me some feedback, even if the feedback is "we will not merge this crap" ;)

PR621: The question is: is it acceptable to ship Mixxx with a faulty
upgrade path between 1.11 and 1.12 which leads to 1.12 with 1.11 skins
PR627:  The question is: is it acceptable to ship Mixxx with the effect
eject button replaced by a square in the default skin

Thanks in advance for reviewing this

sb