On 08/21/2016 03:11 PM, Daniel Schürmann wrote:
>> * When focused, a feature's left pane is shown.
>> * Clicking feature icons always opens the feature in the focused right pane.
>
> I do not understand these suggestions. Is it different from my original
> proposal?

Yes. You suggested that the track table focus gets reset to the left
track table when a new feature is opened. I think that behavior would be
confusing. I propose that the focus only shifts when the user explicitly
decides to do so by clicking the new icon. Clicking a feature icon would
not affect where the focus is.