Hi Be,

thank you. Could you please add a sentence, about why using two soundcard
is not recommended?

Something like this:
"
In case if two sound cards, Mixxx needs to sync them using some extra Cpu.
The latency resulting latency is in general a way bigger than the minimum
usable latency of the slowest type paired"

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Daniel