We still have the issue with ASIO on Windows only supporting one sound card at a time. ASIO4ALL can present an aggregate device, but in this case, if I understand correctly, Mixxx's clock sync code is irrelevant. Users have reported crackling using ASIO4ALL this way ( https://mixxx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30983#p30983 ).