On 11/18/2017 03:24 PM, Daniel Schürmann wrote:
It is reasonable to distinguish between user support and bug tracking like we do with forums and Launchpad.

On IRC we have one combined channel for development and user support. On Zulip we can easily separate development chat and user support, so developers who only want to focus on development can do so. Having the chat streams so close together would also make it easy for newcomers to get involved in development.