Hi Ray,

I tried encoding a fairly noisy, interlaced, captured video to simulate a DV
source.    First with and without yuvdenoise (default settings).  I found I
was getting visible block artefacts with yuvdenoise on static image
components but not with just mpeg2enc.

Looks like it something to do with the sequence denoise. Even so, could I get
a snippet for my regression testing library?

cheers,

        Andrew