Hallo

>> I tested your better version. And it compiles here on my linux and Intel
>> osx box. I did also a quick test with the new version on the linux box.
>> And it works well.
>>
>> So I would appreciate a feedback if it works on a mac.
>
> Thanks for looking into this, but I get:
>
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I../utils   -O3 -funroll-all-loops
> -ffast-math -march=nocona -mtune=nocona -g -O2 -I/sw/include -no-cpp-precomp
> -D_THREAD_SAFE  -Wall -Wunused -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/main.Tpo -c -o
> main.o main.c
> main.c: In function ‘main’:
> main.c:1339: error: PIC register ‘ebx’ clobbered in ‘asm’
> make: *** [main.o] Error 1
>
> $ sw_vers
> ProductName:  Mac OS X
> ProductVersion:       10.5.8
> BuildVersion: 9L30
I have at home a OSX 10.4.11 (PowerPC) and 10.6.4 (Intel) with gcc 4.2.1
and it compiles without problems on both computers.

I did a "make clean" in the yuvdenoise directory and it compiled it
(make) on both machines. So I'm a bit confused.

I need to look if I can install a 10.5.x using a virtual machine.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowl...@utanet.at
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard