In the ’90’s I had a Volvo 740 piece of crap that I loved, mostly because of
the brakes and the pedal feel. I’ve bled the brakes on the GTi so many times
that the fluid is brand-new clear now. And it still feels a little spongy. I
have it in my head that it’s due to the proportioning valve on the rear axle. I
freed and cleaned it up, but I can’t really test if it’s working correctly. So
I want to bypass it using female/ female couplers. It might or might not make
the pedal feel better, but it should make it easier for the rears to lock up.
I’ll fix that with a proportioning valve.
And lastly I’d change out the hoses.
Any thoughts?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/0DAEAD48-31AD-4CA0-A860-93FD2870E5BE%40gmail.com.