Hi,

I am Ayush Bansal, a second-year master's student at University of
Minnesota, USA. I have a keen interest in the field of Deep Learning and
Machine Learning. I have been using and exploring various deep learning
models and techniques and am very interested in working on Generative
Adversarial Networks. I have worked on them for my project last semester
especially in the framework of Capsule Networks. If possible I would like
to work on the proposed idea of either Stacked Generative Adversarial
Networks or Improved Techniques for Training GANs. I would love to increase
my knowledge in the field of GANs and possibly other models in Deep
Learning.

If allowed I would also like to implement Capsule Networks in MLPack. All
in all, I would like you to consider my ideas and give me guidance on this
project.

Thank You
--
Ayush Bansal
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities - Class of 2018