Thomas,

  I am very excited about RubyTruffle and Truffle/Graal in general but to
date I have never seen any numbers based on startup time?  From what I have
gleamed startup time is not a fundamental design goal currently.  I have
heard that some of these great numbers take many minutes to warm up.  Is
there any data on this?  In my mind it sounds like Truffle today might
actually warm up slower than invokedynamic.  Any clarification on this
would be great.

-Tom

blog: http://blog.enebo.com       twitter: tom_enebo
mail: tom.en...@gmail.com