Glad I looked at this email chain. I find all the discussions so
interesting and helpful.  And we all have such varying computer
backgrounds.  As I'm not at all sure how to edit default menus its
good we have several options to choose from.  Thanks to Tony for
giving me a way to change categories that was easy for me to follow
and understand.  I'm in the edit deck section frequently, and I had
been doing it card by card but followed his directions and wow - very
good!!  Thanks again.
Karen