Hi,

If you're really passionate about that word, you can always the card and
create a new one with the same contents. Otherwise, I suggest you don't use
grade 5 so often. You can also experiment with using both 'active' cards
(English on the question side) and 'passive' cards (Japanese on the question
side).

Peter