From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of abakus0...@arcor.de
Sent: 12 January 2017 14:26
To: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Sync not working on prerelease version 2.4.1-pre

Hello Peter,

syncing does not work, when I use the prerelease version (see link below). This
error might also be due to me manually copying the database from my phone to
the PC and the other way around though.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/mnemosyne-proj-users/lmkIoQxmlHs

I have started the sync two time (right after each other) from my phone. I get
these messages:

1.0 Creating backup... (on phone)
1.1 sync failed restoring from backup. the next sync will need to be a full sync
1.2 Could not connect to server! (on phone; after some seconds)

2.0 Creating backup (on phone)
2.1 sync failed restoring from backup. the next sync will need to be a full sync
2.2 Sync cycle detected. Sync through intermediate partner.
2.3 Could not connect to server! (on phone; after some seconds)

3.0 Added a tag to the database on the PC to change the database's date
3.1-3.3 same as in 2.

I have had another error too, but I can't reproduce it: Mnemosyne on the PC
hung on "sending file" and the phone displayed "Can't connect to server"
(eventhough it just connected to the server to start the sync).

Greetings,

Abakus