From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of abakus0...@arcor.de
Sent: 12 January 2017 15:09
To: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Aw: RE: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Sync not working on prerelease version
2.4.1-pre

Hello Peter,

when I delete the folder  /sdcard/Mnemosyne/, Mnemosyne on the PC displays:
"Sending media files..."
The phone displays right after clicking "sync" (no time delay): "Could not
connect to server"

Apparently I have tried this before. This is the error, I could not reproduce.

I am sorry for manually copying the files to my phone, I've done this, because
I could not sync the normal way. I hope this will not break my database, for
the worst case I still have a backup of the old database.

I'll be absent until this evening, so don't expect a quick response.

Greetings,

Abakus