From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
contato.rafa...@gmail.com
Sent: 13 January 2017 14:19
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Cc: dannybeach...@gmail.com
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Re: Troubles Syncing

Em quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2016 17:57:02 UTC-2, dannyb...@gmail.com
escreveu:
> I am having troubles syncing my desktop with my android device. I suspect it
> has something to do when I stopped using my laptop (which I have successfully
> synced with) and began using my desktop (which I have not been able to
> successfully sync with).

Hi

Me too, and I've already give up to even understand this. I recently downloaded
the mnemosyne app from google play store. The app just don't show anything
after is iniciated, just a black screen and a menu that doesn't run any of its
own options (neither sync).

I already knew that it works only in sync with desktop version (which I'm
running with linux ubuntu), and have saved a copy from desktop card files on SD
card. But what is the point of making it so complicated?

I mean, It's only some text information, why not compile it to do some
friendly-user interface as obvious as copy and paste AFTER ever put it online?