Hi Peter,
> Thanks for the logs, that helps!
glad to read ;-)

>Just to confirm, were you able to run this version before?
>
>Since you mentioned something about hanging while archiving old logs? Or
was that with a previous version?

I _THOUGHT_ that I used the latest version, but if the archiving-behaviour
changed, could it also be possible, that the update failed and I really
used an older version. Fact is there _WAS_ the previous version of the app
on this mobile and working and I had to update a few weeks ago, because the
PC-version changed; and it _DID_ work since then till trying to archive the
old logs.

 >Did in the past try to use the ‘datadir.txt’ functionality described in
http://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/android-client
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmnemosyne-proj.org%2Fhelp%2Fandroid-client&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHRoj8bEksZdODpTDO2gH_tCL3zZg>?

Not that you should, >I’m just asking if you used that in the past.

no, wasn't necessary, cause once established it worked fine ;-)

>Can you say something more about the storage on your device? Do you have
internal storage only, or also a removable card? What are their >paths? The
removable card is not set read-only?

No removable card, Mnemosyne installed locally and used only locally. (Sync
with PC-database)

>You mentioned “No Mnemosyne-Folder, just org.mnemosyne”. What’s the full
path of that folder?

it's on the internal storage; see below.

>What’s inside it? So, there isn’t any default.db file inside any Mnemosyne
folder on your device?

As I'm not at home at the moment (but the mobile is ;->) I can answer this
question in the evening.

At the moment, there is _NO_ Mnemosyne-folder on the device (but I copied
it to the PC before deleting *g*), just the org.mnemosyne which seems to be
a part of the interrupted installation.

[cutted]

Hope this helps so far, rest follows ...

Angelika