Thanks for all of your help!
Sorry for the confusion.  The error first appeared when I added MikTex when
I was viewing cards.

After following the steps, it still appeared but to be precise only.  I
have deactivated the set and am not seeing the erro.

I had attached the cards to the thread because it is a small file, but I
can still send them to you directly too.

In the interim, I will reinstall Mnemosyne because I would like to use the
set.

Thanks
David