You can write native C# iOS and Android apps using Xamarin:
http://www.xamarin.com/.

(I actually started work on CBL.NET<http://CBL.NET> when I was working at
Xamarin a year ago, in the interest of full disclosure.)

Interestingly, one of the more well known .NET community members, Frank
Krueger, has already started implementing Swift on .NET
(https://github.com/praeclarum/SwiftSharp).

On Oct 25, 2014, at 1:08 AM, adam wilson