and this is the email that u need to send a blank mail to subscribe to
the eyes free email group.
eyes-free+subscr...@googlegroups.com
this is a group for vi android users and mostly people on this group
are international members from all over the world

On 11/7/14, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes the long volume butten is the 1 that u would have to push up
> towords the power butten but for talkback to speak your phones screen
> should be unlocked then only talkback will speak your volumes
>
> On 11/7/14, Archana Bhatia <archana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the reply.Few quaries:
>> * Give me the email id for eyes free group is it for VI android users?
>> *  please share with me the pod cast detail links as  I don't have them.
>> *)  I tried pushing the volume button, I think it is same  long button
>> just below the power button but my talk back doesn't speak anything
>> when I slide it up or down.
>> Let me know if there is any other Spice Dream UNO user in this group
>> as I need to speak for 5-10 min for all my kiddish quaries.
>> I think Moto G user will also do.
>> Regards
>> Archana

>>> 2. press volume up till talkback says music volume set to 100%

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.