Hi,
I have sent you my phone number, and will make it a point to at some
stage, add a signature text to my e-mail address to include contact
details.
Anyways, one piece of advice; you do not need to ask for assistance
only from Spice Dream Uno users. You should broaden your question, and
ask for assistance from all users using the operating system you are
using; which is Android One, which when broadened a bit is stock
Android, which when broadened a bit more is custom Android. I say this
because asking a broader audience will increase the number of answers
you get, and because pretty much all answers would be applicable to
your phone.
Anyways, you chose a good phone.

Though there are several tutorials on the web, I personally didn't
refer to any one specifically. I kept following such mailing lists,
for all the technical information, and when I got my phone in
actuality, I did the practical application.

Since this cannot be the case with you, I would recommend you to
compulsorily go through the Explore By Touch tutorial. It covers
pretty much all Talkback gestures.
Also, for your initial questions, I don't at all mind answering them
on the phone or on Skype, but when you get sufficient basic
experience, you should resume asking questions on lists.
If you are planning to subscribe to the Eyes Free group, then one word
of caution, to get acces to the vast knowledge of its members, you
will need to bear very heavy traffic, since the list is unmoderated.
I hope I have covered everything.

On 11/7/14, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Archana,
>
> To Enable Talkback, press the power button for few seconds till you hear a
> tone or feel some vibration. Now release the power button and touch the
> screen with two fingures with slight gap between them and keep holding down
>
> for few seconds. It should start automatically. If it doesn't, take sighted
>
> assistence for first time and enable Talkback from
> settings>Accessibility>Talkback and also set the Accessibility Shortcut on.
>
> With best regards,
> Satguru
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi
> Mobile: +91-9871489945
> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
> Skype: satgururathi

>>> 2. press volume up till talkback says music volume set to 100%