Dear friends,
thank you for your valuable suggestions.
I am not using KNFB reader. I take images using an app called
camscanner. this app processes the images for darkness etc, and make
them readable to OCR softwares. then I convert them to PDF and copy to
my computer. pdf option is available in camscanner. I feed thus
obtained images to Kurzweil and get the converted KES files. I have
prepared my own stand for holding the mobile. though not very good and
heavy in weight, it is portable. I want to use this for scanning books
and not for bills, receipts, etc. I am already having a 5MP camera
with samsung core prime. but it cannot scan large pages like A4 and
above. also, I cannot scan 2 pages at a time as the quality and
resolution of images will be reduced. I am scanning small books with
it without problem. any further suggestion will be appreciated.

yours
Umesha
,,